2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

They showed thousands of people in downtown Chicago during the pre-match build-up watching the game on big screens - would be great to see that in more and more places should USA see this out and qualify.

There are places like that all over the country. Not sure why they're only showing Chi-Town.

They showed thousands of people in downtown Chicago during the pre-match build-up watching the game on big screens - would be great to see that in more and more places should USA see this out and qualify.

If I can swing it I will go to the next one

• Like 1

Come on boys, five-six more minutes....

• Admin

There are places like that all over the country. Not sure why they're only showing Chi-Town.

Ah, ok. Fair enough. Srar, you should get yourself down there for the final group stage game.

Really pleased for America should (they see this out!) - it will even be worth the unbearableness that is HttK.

Man my heart is skipping a beat every time the ball goes into the US penalty box. COME ON BOYS.

Take your time, take your time, if there was ever a time to stall this is it! FOUR MINUTES.