2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

Costa Rica Vs Greece is just about to start now. I really hope that a) Costa Rica win and b) it's not a dull game (a bit of forlorn hope given that Greece is involved). Too bad the winners of this will likely lose to Holland anyway, but at least we're guaranteed another new quarter finalist whoever wins

Apparently I'm excellent at picking when to watch a match. Had the whole of Holland/Mexico on Sky+ having been dragged out to the cinema this afternoon, came in and decided that around about the 85th minute would be a good point to start. Efficient.

Now DOWN WITH GREECE ETC.

Costa Rica Vs Greece is just about to start now. I really hope that a) Costa Rica win and b) it's not a dull game (a bit of forlorn hope given that Greece is involved). Too bad the winners of this will likely lose to Holland anyway, but at least we're guaranteed another new quarter finalist whoever wins

I think Costa Rica could give Holland a challenge. Definitely not a foregone conclusion.