2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

I'm pretty sure Alexis Sanchez is the fastest player in the world.

It'd be Gabriel Obertan, but given he gets tackled by his own legs you'd probably struggle to call him a player.

Robben should've had the first (two in one) penalty, but didn't, and he got this one, someone in the thread said it doesn't work that way, but they'd accept it if it happened to their team, it's karma.

That does ignore the blatant first half pen that Mexico should've had though. Strictly speaking karma should send you out with a shit penalty decision next round...

The one where the ball was kicked away? Never a peno.

!Viva Costa RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICA¡

Wow,was thata difficult game to watch being from Costa Rica, but that is an awesome team, no easy rival,but We are in quarter finals. :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

• Like 6

!Viva Costa RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICA¡

Wow,was thata difficult game to watch being from Costa Rica, but that is an awesome team, no easy rival,but We are in quarter finals. :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Bring iiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

Well I went off the grid today (and doing so tomorrow as well) since I work during both matches. Caught all of Mexico-Netherlands unspoiled, what a finish. So glad to see GoGo and mine beloved Netherlands win. We did it guys! Accidentally spoiled Costa Rica-Greece twice, first I saw it was Costa Rica 1-0 when cleaning a phone at work that had the score updating on it. Then I went to check a text message at home and CNN bombarded me with a news update that Costa Rica had won in penalties. Ah well, win some and lose some.

Tomorrow I'm not touching my phone so if a loved one dies I won't hear about it until a few hours later.

FUCK YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do love though, that I picked Greece to get there because you know, soccer. That was awesome.

Feel bad for Mexico (although the PEN couldn't have happened to a *better* person, fuck you Rafa) honestly though. Yes it was a PEN but fuck your ass Robben.

I hope we can reach the final again, I was living in England in 2010 for the final and watched the final in a pub with 3 people, all because my mum wouldn't lend me 50 euros for a flight to Amsterdam.

Oh no, I'm not. Waitaminute, let me find the post.

Yeah I don't get that. There are two countries I'd say "our" about; the US and maybe Norway, and since Norway is too awful to qualify for a tournament I can actually watch I can't even confirm I'd say that in spite of my dual-citizenship. With countries it's weird when I see "our" for countries people have no relation to.

It's more because I'll never be able to say it otherwise, considering Malaysia will never ever make the World Cup, at least not in my lifetime. Hell, they don't even make it to the Asian Cup. I've supported Argentina ever since I was five, and it's turned into where I used to support Argentinians for other sports too. It's why I used to love Nalbandian and Coria, and how my fandom for the Spurs in the NBA began. It's not exactly hurting anybody, is there? You guys can find it dumb, but Argentina are like the only country I support when it comes to international football.

I supposed I could start a badminton thread and throw all my ours into there, I guess?

So yeah, I'm only Argentinian in the sport side of my heart.

I'm pretty sure Alexis Sanchez is the fastest player in the world.

It'd be Gabriel Obertan, but given he gets tackled by his own legs you'd probably struggle to call him a player.

Robben should've had the first (two in one) penalty, but didn't, and he got this one, someone in the thread said it doesn't work that way, but they'd accept it if it happened to their team, it's karma.

That does ignore the blatant first half pen that Mexico should've had though. Strictly speaking karma should send you out with a shit penalty decision next round...

The one where the ball was kicked away? Never a peno.

The one where Concrete Ron kicked a man in the face.