2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

Just sorted my dream team out, not sure how well they'll do but its always worth a shot. Got Hart in goal, Luiz, Jagielka, Koscielny and Dante in defense, Gerrard, Sneijder, Yaya Toure and Oxlade-Chamberlain in mid and Van Persie and Lukaku up front.

The final is on 13th July.

If the US won the World Cup, the world might explode.

• Like 1

I think we can draw Ghana, perhaps beat if we're really on. From there I'm hoping for a point against Portugal, because I've already chalked an "L" next to our date with Germany. I don't expect it to happen, but that's my somewhat/kinda-sorta realistic approach to this thing.

• Like 1

Meh, just go in positive and hope for the best, I never bother doing the whole 'we'll lose here but might get a point there' because you'll inevitably end up beating Germany and getting smashed by Ghana, all the unpredictable nature of footie.

If you think I'm wrong, play the predictor game...

At 6'8, he'd either have been 'lumbering centre back' or 'lumbering striker, good feet for a big man'.

The US would be much better at football if it wasn't seen as a sport for 12 year old girls.

• Like 1