The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

• Admin
Hull boss Steve Bruce makes four changes as Nikica Jelavic, Abel Hernandez, Gaston Ramirez and Andrew Robertson return. For Newcastle, Sammy Ameobi comes in and Papiss Cisse is on the bench.
Hull XI: McGregor, Elmohamady, Robertson, Davies, Dawson, Huddlestone, Livermore, Meyler, Ramírez, Jelavić, Hernández.
Newcastle XI: Krul, Janmaat, Williamson, Coloccini, Haidara, Sissoko, Anita, Colback, Cabella, Perez, Ameobi.

2nd after Chelsea, he's actually been hit and miss today compared to that. Cracking strike though, I thought he was right footed.

Ah I was away for the Chelsea game, never saw it. He is right footed, so it was a fantastic effort. Still think he's a bit shit though.

El Mohamady you cheating bastard! Great to see that ruled out.

I know we mock the team line up graphic thing but I think Liverpool's new one is a major improvement on the old one. Also Jordan Ibe is on the bench!

B8rvUYbCAAAb0UQ.jpg