The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

You're tripping balls if you think we're getting de Boer to come in and work as a head coach with no say over incoming or outgoing transfers for a mediocre Premier League team with no hope of getting into Europe.

Honestly, if I had to appoint anyone, I'd appoint Eddie Howe.

• Like 1

It'll probably be one of those crap, mid to lower league table managers you had 24 versions of for your 1995/96 Panini sticker album.

Dave Bassett or Gerry Francis.

• Like 1

It'll probably be one of those crap, mid to lower league table managers you had 24 versions of for your 1995/96 Panini sticker album.

Dave Bassett or Gerry Francis.

Man, I want to collect Premier League stickers again. That was the shiz.

I'm really tempted, but I'm sure filling my World Cup one cost me a fucking fortune, doing that every year (and two every other at that) feels a bit of a waste.

• Admin
The BBC has renewed its deal to show Premier League highlights on Match of the Day for a further three years, until the end of the 2018-19 season. The agreement covers MOTD's Sunday morning repeat, MOTD2, Football Focus and a new midweek show on Wednesday nights on BBC Two and BBC Two HD. MOTD, which is in its 50th year, and MOTD2 have a combined weekly audience of nine million. The BBC's Premier League programmes will also be available on the iPlayer.

I hate Chris Bart Williams because he was the only sticker I needed to complete one of the early PL sticker books. And some fucker put that exact sticker on a door near my house and I'd have to pass it every day on my way to school. I hate that door and I hate CBW.

• Like 5