The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

I really hope the rumours about Madrid wanting DeGea are true because he's carrying that lot to the top 4... Well that and the fact that everybody seems to have decided to be inconsistent as fuck this year

That's not true, Liverpool have been consistently shit.

Still beat Spurs. :shifty:

By less!

Big question if De Gea would go to Real Madrid, seeing as he came through the Atletico academy.

Raul started there too. He's from Madrid too and not many people ever say no to Real Madrid. Keepers are still relatively cheap too.

Buffon cost Juventus around £45 million, that's the sort of money we should be looking for at a minimum if we sell De Gea.

If he wants to go and Madrid are in it probably won't be for more than £30mil. Spurs got Lloris for under €15mil, that's a stupid fee. Keepers are incredibly underpriced, even though De Gea would probably command the second biggest fee in world football for a keeper, after Courtois.

I don't have a pound symbol on my keyboard. Up yours, Gazz. Finish the Pentagon.

What happens when you press shift + 3?

Buffon cost Juventus around £45 million, that's the sort of money we should be looking for at a minimum if we sell De Gea.

If he wants to go and Madrid are in it probably won't be for more than £30mil. Spurs got Lloris for under €15mil, that's a stupid fee. Keepers are incredibly underpriced, even though De Gea would probably command the second biggest fee in world football for a keeper, after Courtois.

large.jpg

• Like 5

Neuer is the best in the world, no doubt. But Courtois isn't far behind and he's only 22, while De Gea is 24. You'd be paying for your keeper for the next 10-15 years, so the prices would be inflated. Neuer would probably fetch more than De Gea, but Courtois would definitely get a higher fee than Neuer.