The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

No surprises in the Chelsea line-up: Costa returns from suspension, Mikel comes in for the suspended Matic.

Courtois, Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta, Mikel, Fabregas, Willian, Oscar, Hazard, Costa

Subs: Cech, Luis, Zouma, Ramires, Schurrle, Remy, Drogba

There is something a little ironic about the most racially abused man in football being charged with racism though.

Nobody has ever racially abused that spaghetti munching spear chucker.

• Like 3

There is something a little ironic about the most racially abused man in football being charged with racism though.

Nobody has ever racially abused that spaghetti munching spear chucker.

Alright, Prince Phil

I honestly don't think he meant anything by it though. He's a man-child really.

He feels very strongly against racism and the purpose of the picture was the direct opposite of what he achieved.

Dave Whelan on the other hand is the worst.

The most racially abused man in football?! Nice rose tinted glasses you have there lad

Literally every black player in Eastern Europe just rolled their eyes at you.

I don't even like Balotelli, but his story is heartbreaking.

Erm so we're racially abusing black players now....?

I love Balotelli anyway, it's characters like him that make the game interesting. I still think he'll come good for Liverpool too.

Matter of time for Chelsea here really too.