The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

Has Sakho always been as awful as he is today? Also, what are the odds on Daniel Sturridge passing the football in the second half?

I feel like we should've won that, but also that a draw was a completely fair result. Liverpool's goal was lovely, I thought ours was ever better, but we were still lucky to be in it at that point thanks to Lloris. I thought today showed how much we missed Lamela; neither Son nor Chadli were adequate replacements. Hopefully Leicester drop some points, but ultimately a point away at Liverpool is still a good result, we should've just beaten them at home. I thought Lovren was outstanding today (Kane's goal aside). 

I'm the opposite. Thought we had the better chances and Lloris made some great saves but a draw was fair result for both sides. 

1 hour ago, TMM said:

Has Sakho always been as awful as he is today?

He's ... inconsistent. I generally like him. Together he and Lovren are a pretty good pairing I think,

I've no idea if he'd be any good against teams that aren't Aston Villa, or if he'd stay fit if he actually played multiple games, but Pato is so adorable whenever I see him give interviews that I kind of want to keep him next season...

Apparently some school kids in the UK were asked which Premier League team do they want to play for, when they grow up and what player do they look up to? Leicester and Jamie Vardy were the majority answers given.

Jamie Vardy, noted role model. :shifty:

• Like 2