The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

In news that everyone pretty much knew ages ago, Conte has been named the new Chelsea manager and has a 3 year deal that will begin following the euros. 

18 minutes ago, David Marrio said:

In news that everyone pretty much knew ages ago, Conte has been named the new Chelsea manager and has a 3 year deal that will begin following the euros. 

That was nearly as telegraphed as Klopp to Liverpool. >_>

Man, I wish we would hurry up and get to the inevitable Everton cup defeat so I can stop paying any attention to football for this season fully.

That said, I am up to 2nd in the EWB Fantasy League (I'm sure of the 30 odd people in it I'm the only one who still cares) and I'm winning my friends money league, but when that is the highlight of the campaign it says a lot for my teams fortunes.

On 03/04/2016 at 14:09, MDK said:

WES MORGAN! :w00t:

Harry Redknapp wrote an article calling for Wes Morgan to be called up into the England squad for Euro 2016.

Wes Morgan has 25 caps for Jamaica.

• Like 18

12 minutes ago, Chad Gazzable said:

Harry Redknapp wrote an article calling for Wes Morgan to be called up into the England squad for Euro 2016.

Di Stefano changed international teams. Twice!

On 04/04/2016 at 15:36, Chad Gazzable said:

I can't believe we nearly appointed that goober to the national job a few years ago.

• Like 2