The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

3 hours ago, Troy Saint said:

Fourteenth place. Fourteenth place for a team that is composed of established internationals. I am not a happy chappy lads. 

Everton are gonna Everton. 

16 minutes ago, MDK said:

I wonder if Cambiasso is regretting moving to Olympiakos 

Nah...he's got a Greek title in the bag. Way more prestigious. Anyone can win the Prem, the Greek league is WAYYYYYYYY tougher <_<

• Like 2

To be fair though, if Cambiasso stays, Leicester maybe don't play the Kante-Drinkwater midfield as much, they're not as effective, and Leicester aren't in the position they're in. That pairing has been excellent in the center of midfield for Leicester, as we all know

• Like 1

Until some point in January, a mere $20 was wagered on Leicester to win the premier league by Australian gamblers.

I mean nobody saw it coming but still, you'd think at 2000/1 that it might have gotten a few thousand at least from those hardcore gamblers that love long odds and can afford to lose it, if the upset never happens.

47 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Looking forward to today! Both games are interesting. The title could well be won, lost or thrown up in the air this afternoon. 

I know!! All we need to do is win every game and we still have a chance :shifty:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Noah said:

January transfer window. They traded him for Spurs number 1 fan on EWB.

Poor Lineker has to support Liverpool as well. Must be so time consuming :<

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MDK said:

When did you become a Spurs fan?

Tottenham aren't winning the league. We are making a late surge for the title!!! <_<

Curious to see what team we put out today. Although Origi has earnt a chance in the team today I think I'd rather him come off the bench today and start against Dortmund in mid week. 

In centre mid we've only got Joe Allen and James Milner as our two senior options unless Lucas is fit. 

It's a massive game today. We really need a win if we want to finish in a Europa league spot. The loss to Southampton set us back so we need to beat Stoke to take us to two points behind Southampton with 2 games in hand and 4 points behind West Ham with 1 game in hand. 

On paper we have a good fixture list remaining...however we are so inconsistent I can pretty much see us dropping points at some stage. 

1 hour ago, Mad Jack said:

I was supported his sarcasm with some context, you lemon.

In what way did it need context? That which you offered was so heavily implied it weighed more than a tank!

4 minutes ago, Cymbols said:

I kinda hope that Sunderland beat Leicester today. Dooms us and fucks over Leicester, what more could you want

The complete opposite :@

• Like 3