The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

Just now, ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster said:

Oh, we've finally woken up and are looking rather good...but unable to score so far.

Two bits of a really big cherry and Kane and Lamela bollocksd it up

4 minutes ago, David Marrio said:

Ojo looked a bit quiet at the start but started to get into the game as the first half went on. Great assist for the 2nd goal. 

Stewart started off shakey but again has grew into the game. Been solid. Nothing spectacular but he's getting on with his job.  

Our set piece marking and defending is still and forever will be woeful. 

We've been average. Need to get another goal and try to kill the game off. 

It's also suddenly gone cold at Anfield ...I regret wearing just a t-shirt :(

I think they've both been doing well. I've noticed that someone is clearly talking Ojo through the game.

Defensively Shaqiri is a real weak point for Stoke.

Big Divvy is replacing Ojo!

Big Divvy :wub:

Not gonna lie. I celebrated that Alli goal rather exhuberantly.....Well as much as I could while watching an internet feed and washing up.

Then Toby's goal made me feel much more relaxed.....and then LAMEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! 3-0!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Is it though? 

I doubt it. There's still the FA Cup and if we won that, the powers that be would see it as enough justification to stubbornly stick with the Van Gaal/Giggs succession plan.

Even losing in the Cup he'll at least keep the job until the end of the season now and who would be surprised if they came up with a reason to keep him?;