The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

Where would you like to see the squad improved? It's been a great season but a performance like last night never seemed far away. You would think that City and Chelsea will improve drastically next season. 

The way to build on 2nd is to win it outright but that's gonna be tough next time. Even making top 4 will be harder than ever.

• Admin

@Jimmy and I were discussing this last night: a striker to back Kane up (he will have to know that he is going to be the second choice behind Kane though and not come in and whinge after six months), and maybe another body in the centre of the park. Bentaleb will turn out good but probably in Italy or somewhere.

• Admin
22 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Isn't Dembele #2 a striker? Heard you MAY go back for him in the summer but maybe that was just the papers covering themselves. 

He is - but I expect Berahino or Batshuayi to come tbh, heard that our interest may have cooled slightly.

Berahino wasn't even in the WBA sqaud last night - he isn't injured is he?

1 hour ago, Whisper said:

My computer at work isn't working and I can't do anythjng until its fixed...

Whilst waiting I made the mistake of reading the comments on BBC Sport on the Leicester article. I am now dumber.

Why would you do that

17 minutes ago, Whisper said:

I can only  guess that between Reddit Circlejerks and EWB hating everything, I was on some sort of 'internet annoyance' kick and decided to round it off on the grandest stage of 'em all.

Just add a realplayer video constantly buffering 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Dele Alli has been charged with violent conduct.

He's had a few petulant/immature moments during the season. 

Early end to the season for him anyway. 

7 minutes ago, Colly said:

Great plan, now he can go on holiday before the schools break up, save himself a fortune.

But his teacher might get cross he's on his summer holibobs before the rest of his year.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MDK said:

But his teacher might get cross he's on his summer holibobs before the rest of his year.

School attendance will be prosecuting the Alli family when they see him in France when he should be doing his gcse's

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Part-Time Davidmarrio said:

School attendance will be prosecuting the Alli family when they see him in France when he should be doing his gcse's

But his French will come along marvellously!

• Like 2