The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

Just now, ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster said:

Though whoever decided to put that game in the evening of a bank holiday was just asking for trouble. Should've been Saturday lunchtime. Hope it doesn't kick off outside the ground.

Between the fans or just Vorm kicking stuff?

Carragher's gone full hyperbole.

How Dier got away with that one at the end I'll never know.

If Spurs fans feel bad, Dundee United have been relegated tonight after losing to Dundee and a 93rd minute winner.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Arjen Robben said:

9 - Tottenham are the first team in Premier League history to have nine players booked in one game. Naughty.

Nine ffs, dirty cunts.

Dier and Lamela should unquestionably have had second ones too.

2 minutes ago, Arjen Robben said:

9 - Tottenham are the first team in Premier League history to have nine players booked in one game. Naughty.

Nine ffs, dirty cunts.

Eh, I'll that over the "it's Tottenham lads" we've had for so so long.

It is a bit ridiculous tho :P 

When a tosser from my local town gets sacked from a club for filming a racist sex tape, and that club then goes on to win the Premier League, satisfaction is guaranteed. Also, Leicester have two ex-Notts County players in their regular starting line-up, so there's a nice part of a nice story I can latch onto.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bobfoc said:

When a tosser from my local town gets sacked from a club for filming a racist sex tape, and that club then goes on to win the Premier League, satisfaction is guaranteed. Also, Leicester have two ex-Notts County players in their regular starting line-up, so there's a nice part of a nice story I can latch onto.

Who'd have thought that the guy getting rimmed in a Thai brothel and calls her slant eyes would end up with Leicester winning the league

• Like 6

Andy King has won League One, the Championship and the Premier League with the same club.

• Like 8

The Espn 30 for 30 documentary is going to be something. From racist Thai orgies to Premier League champions. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Temporary Gazz said:

Andy King has won League One, the Championship and the Premier League with the same club.

He can come to Orient if he wants the full house

• Like 2

Seriously, it's so amazing that Leicester won the league. And I'm kind of gutted it had to happen via us losing, not them winning. I really hope we finish the season out and finish 2nd. I really hope they keep their team together, I'd love to see them in the CL

• Like 2