UEFA Champions League 2015/16

Lineker

I don't understand why grabbing your face like you're on fire isn't included as 'simulation'. Pepe's done it twice now in this game, in a clear attempt to get his opponent sent off, it's exactly the same as diving, if not worse as the opponent's punishment is a straight red.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Gazz said:

I don't understand why grabbing your face like you're on fire isn't included as 'simulation'. Pepe's done it twice now in this game, in a clear attempt to get his opponent sent off, it's exactly the same as diving, if not worse as the opponent's punishment is a straight red.

If you can win a penalty by going down when you were barely nudged, how different is it to fake a concussion when you've been tapped gently?

Just now, Chris2K said:

Fucking Ronaldo. Makes sure he gets the glory position.

He tried to do the same thing for Portugal against Spain in the last Euro's and they ended up losing before he got to take his penalty.

• Like 1

Ronaldo did fuck all that match...apart from scoring the winning pen. He was garbage tonight. 

7 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

Ensuring his team won the game. Not sure how that's a bad thing...

Total dick for making sure his manager picked him to take the last penalty, whilst simultaneously knowing it would come down to that kick.

What a bastard.

I mean, anyone can cast shade at Cristiano, but I don't think he can hear you, in his mansion with his 3 champions league medals.

He is a great player, and it's a pity so many people seem to "hate" him, people should be appreciating him because you can't when he is gone. 

• Like 3

You can still appreciate someone's talents and dislike them at the same time though. 

• Like 2