FA Cup 2015/16 Thread

The Lusophone

The Kiev game is on the Wednesday. If it had been on the Tuesday, as many are, and their prior match was on the Saturday, as is normally the case, would Pellegrini still be throwing a hissy fit?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Cheeky Hughes said:

Apparently it's looking as though Chelsea-City will be on the Sunday, the day before City fly out to Kiev for the CL.

Pellegrini has responded by letting the FA know he's going to play a weakened team, and rightly so really.

Well the quadruple dream was nice while it lasted, I guess. Cheers FA!

The trophies are just dwindling day by day ...

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Baddar said:

Liverpool are too, providing you get through the replay.

I am already anticipating somehow beating West Ham and earning a draw against Blackburn for another replay. 

That had been building, a period of pressure that basically began with Mignolet yet again refusing to come off his line for an easy ball. Awful, five more years of him :lol:

Ibe has regressed massively over the last year. Amazing some fans were trying to claim selling Sterling didn't matter because Ibe was better than him anyway.

I'm sure Ibe doesn't have the ability to think. It's just run, dribble into trouble, turn back, try to dribble and attack, lose the ball.

It's been an entertaining goal, someone was going to score and West Ham were on the front foot those final 5 minutes. I still think we can get a goal as we are getting down the left hand side a lot.