FA Cup 2015/16 Thread

The Lusophone

Very, very good win. Nice to get one over Leicester, tbh. Really impressed with the strength in depth we have, and I'd hope Son will get a start on Saturday after that performance. I know he didn't have time to do a lot, but Onomah is such a prospect. He has so much class, and he's so young, too. Thought Carroll was excellent in the first half, and that Bentaleb & Wimmer had good games. 

• Like 1

On 1/20/2016 at 11:26, stokeriño said:

Well, provided I manage to get one of the maybe-4,500 tickets that go on sale...

And I did. :D

(Somehow we have a 6,500 allocation...which seems well above the FA's 15% rule but okay).

• Like 2

• Admin

Derby have conceded seven goals in their last two games including a 4-1 thumping by Burnley on Monday but boss Paul Clement sticks with the same team. Former Norwich striker Chris Martin starts up top and will be supported by Nick Blackman and Tom Ince on either flank. Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal makes two changes to the team which lost 1-0 at home to Southampton last Saturday. Guillermo Varela comes in for the injured Matteo Darmian at right-back with Juan Mata in for Ander Herrera in midfield.

Derby XI: Carson, Christie, Keogh, Shackell, Warnock, Thorne, Ince, Butterfield, Johnson, Blackman, Martin.
Man Utd XI: de Gea, Varela, Smalling, Blind, Borthwick-Jackson, Fellaini, Schneiderlin, Mata, Lingard, Martial, Rooney.