FA Cup 2015/16 Thread

The Lusophone

48 minutes ago, Ultra Rare Colly said:

I think I'm over that, but the whinging about Christmas fixtures, Exeters pitch etc whilst doing his silly gurn is getting tiresome quickly.

It's fairly tiresome for him too I'd imagine.I did enjoy that he preferred to chat with the Exeter City tea ladies than actually do his pre-match interview though.

• Like 1

I'd be tired of speaking to the English media too if I had to speak to them ten times in thirteen days.

• Like 2

• Admin

Man Utd: de Gea, Darmian, Smalling, Blind, Borthwick-Jackson, Fellaini, Schweinsteiger, Mata, Ander Herrera, Martial, Rooney.
Subs: Depay, Romero, Varela, McNair, Lingard, Andreas Pereira, Keane.

Sheff Utd: Long, Brayford, Edgar, Collins, McEveley, Coutts, Basham, Hammond, Woolford, Sammon, Sharp.
Subs: Howard, Flynn, Baxter, Done, Campbell-Ryce, Reed, Adams.

Referee: Andre Marriner (West Midlands)

It's bit like watching myself play FIFA on legendary where I just end up passing between my defenders and occassionally my midfield before passing backwards again, having 65% possession but no shots because I'm fucking terrified of letting the AI have the ball because I know I can't defend.

On 19/12/2015 at 17:54, Gazz said:

Premier League FA Cup drinking game

Drink everytime Chris Waddle suggests 'width' as the solution to footballing problems.

width.png.f0badb10b673ee9bb6a84b558aa42f

Down your pint!

• Like 4