first minute and 20 seconds will sum up the rest of the EA event if anyone is short on time.

@Little Red Srarvette it does not! Usually that would be a dealbreaker for me but I'm having a ridiculous amount of fun considering how much I usually hate shooters. Part of it is that it feels very much designed to combat negativity/toxic behavior as much as possible and the characters are so diverse in terms of how they play that there are ones you can play and contribute even if you suck at shooters (HEY THAT'S ME).

Me: "fuck yes, it's Star Wars time, this is what I've been waiting for all hour!"

EA: "HEY GUYS WE'RE MAKING STAR WARS GAMES. that's it, later dudes"

Me: "oh"

This EA conference has really restored my faith in the enduring strength of E3's poor impulses towards awkward comedy and gratuitous celebrity cameo.

Just now, Little Red Srarvette said:

Are you guys pumped???

...yes? Uh...yes! :lol: 

I love how it was like "and of course our community is what's most important so we brought some VITAL MEMBERS OF THE BATTLEFIELD COMMUNITY" and then it's... Jamie Foxx and Zac Efron.

• Like 1

Zac Efron turned up in a jacket that he dropped in a muddy puddle and then decided to paint the house whilst wearing the same jacket. 

• Like 1

An image of the Xbox One Slim leaked online a day ahead of Microsoft's E3 conference. It's 40% smaller than the Xbox One, supports 4K video and has a 2TB HDD.

4 hours ago, GoGo Yubari said:

oh my god, everyone should be watching these awkward celebrity interviews.

So good, you guys.

Gearing up for Bethesda. Won't be the same without @SeanDMan a few feet away grumbling about the Fallout portion.

The VR stuff and the possibility of playing Fallout Shelter on PC were the only things that grabbed me. Pretty lame day 1, hopefully day 2 is better.