Electronic Entertainment Expo 2015

King Ellis

More like you have no freedom to do anything in the game. You go from point A to point B, no pit stops

Isn't that more corridor though? I thought on rails was literally when it felt like you were on rails, like Pokemon Snap or a light gun game or whatever.

Edited by Quom
  • Like 1

Yeah, an on rails game is one in which you have literally no control over forward motion - think of the likes of Time Crisis et al, arcade light gun games. If your problem is that the level design is a glorified corridor, or that it's non-linear, that's fine - I don't know, I'm not familiar with the franchise - but that's not "on rails", per sé.

• Like 3

Also, SDM, what DIDN'T you hate from E3 this year?

I didn't watch any of the Nintendo stuff but I have seen Mario Maker before, if they showed more of that I am onboard.

What didn't I hate from E3...

....I like Morgan Webb?

• Like 1

For those interested about that new Hitman game but wary due to the concept, they have come out to say that there will be no DLC or microtransactions - all of the extra content will be free.

But I want a story, dammit!

Also, SDM, what DIDN'T you hate from E3 this year?

I didn't watch any of the Nintendo stuff but I have seen Mario Maker before, if they showed more of that I am onboard.

Watch the Nintendo World Championship final. It's all Mario Maker and it's nuts.