Electronic Entertainment Expo 2015

King Ellis

Not only that, but as was established earlier in the thread, Gears of War Ultimate Edition, No Man's Sky, Shenmue 3 and Sea of Thieves are not "true exclusives", so I'd question some of the other figures too as we find out more about the games in question.

Not only that, but as was established earlier in the thread, Gears of War Ultimate Edition, No Man's Sky, Shenmue 3 and Sea of Thieves are not "true exclusives", so I'd question some of the other figures too as we find out more about the games in question.

They aren't listed as true exclusives.

Seen the reveal of the opening sequence of Arkham Knight...

Ugh. Zombies. Jump scares. Everything I hate about the evolution of video games. I realise it's all a Scarecrow fear toxin nightmare but I really dislike anything that involves jump scares and seeing this has made me dread what the rest of the game is going to be like. I was so looking forward to it as well.

• Like 1

Sounds pretty standard for a Scarecrow level in any of the Arkham games, actually.

EDIT:

This?

It looks like it's a pre-order or DLC mission anyway.

They aren't listed as true exclusives.

My mistake. I was reading it the wrong way round.

Sounds pretty standard for a Scarecrow level in any of the Arkham games, actually.

EDIT:

This?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzNHOro4xUc

I was lead to believe it was the first four minutes of the main Arkham game, although the Scarecrow nightmare mission part at the end sheds some doubt on that.

I just don't understand the concept of finding enjoyment in being scared. I liked the Scarecrow levels in Asylum but this just feels a bit too horror movie to me.

EDIT:

This?

I was lead to believe it was the first four minutes of the main Arkham game, although the Scarecrow nightmare mission part at the end sheds some doubt on that.

I just don't understand the concept of finding enjoyment in being scared. I liked the Scarecrow levels in Asylum but this just feels a bit too horror movie to me.

Trailer felt like COD zombies in Gotham. Hope its a separate thing like zombies in Red Dead Redemption was and not part of the main story.

• Like 2

Since the PC appears to just be a random beat policeman I suspect it's part of the Scarecrow DLC which may well be showing the effect of his fear toxin attacks on the city to a group of individuals rather than main story. Guessing game really until next week when it comes out.

Just had a nose and according to wiki - yes, I know... -

The "Scarecrow Nightmare" DLC depicts a Gotham City that has succumbed to the Scarecrow's fear gas transforming it into a twisted nightmare image of itself, overseen by a towering Scarecrow and his undead army
Edited by lanky316

Like you say it's a bit of a guessing game, hopefully it is a standalone thing. I still think it may be the opening of the game (the Joker sequence and Gordon's narration certainly indicate that) and then when the screen goes black you move on to being Batman, perhaps with Batman being the zombie at the end who's attacking the policeman to stop him firing.

Are people really excited about another on rails Uncharted game? I heard it announced and was just

eW3YCoF.jpg

• Like 1

Are people really excited about another on rails Uncharted game? I heard it announced and was just

Very. It's the only series where I have completed every game (well all the console ones). I have no idea why this is the case, it isn't like I can point to something and say 'this is what makes them brilliant', if anything I could give you a laundry list of everything wrong with them.

But there has to be something there for me at least either in the pacing, or how pretty they are, or the story or some intangible because I always feel the desire to finish them. Because of this I'm pretty excited at the prospect of a new one to the point of considering buying a console just so I can play it.

• Like 2