Electronic Entertainment Expo 2015

King Ellis

I don't really feel like the levels were limited by the story :shifty:

Also, I hope there will be smaller maps. Some of my favorites were the smaller ones. The nightclub + gunrange in the last one? Those were great.

Kingdom Hearts 3 promises to answer the questions left by the last game, including "the hell is going on?" and "can I just go back to the Aladdin part and forget about all of this Nobody/Heartless shit?"

• Like 5

I like the sound of Hitman but at the same time it concerns me.

CHo-oLmWEAAEo0R.png

DEUS EX!!! :D :D

So, a slowly growing storyline?

And I imagine that whatever the majority of the people do (poison over sniping, for example) will be considered canon. I do not like the sound of that, at all. But I will buy it, because I am weak, and I need my stealth gameplay.

I was infinitely more into the gameplay than the story in Absolution but it basically sounds like this is an Early Acess/Greenlight Hitman, you spend your $60 and you don't know exactly what content you're getting or how much of it there'll be.

• Like 1

Yeh that's probably the best way of describing it. I thought the story of Absolution wasn't great but the gameplay was fun. If they have some sort of storyline in the game which expands whilst bringing out a bunch of side contracts and things to keep the game feeling fresh then I'm interested. But I'm just wary about it cause it just seems "Hey, we've released that game which we could wait a year, have it completed and release it but...nahhhh"

The dead crowd for this is just painful. I can't even imagine being SquareEnix and having had to have followed literally everyone else, and they ALL had good shows.

• Like 1

...did they just do their whole show without showing off their biggest game, Final Fantasy XV?

Surely they showed off their biggest game, Final Fantasy 7.

• Like 2

my favorite part

"WE ARE CREATING A NEW RPG PROJECT"

"AWESOME!"

"IT IS WITH A NEW STUDIO, WHICH WILL BE CALLED... *dramatic pause*"

"Oh okay neat this must be a name with some real significance!!"

"TOKYO RPG FACTORY."

"okay that's pretty literal but I'm still all in!"

"AND NOW A LOOK AT THIS NEW PROJECT"

"yessssss let's see it!"

"*generic Final Fantasy-esque music, generic fantasy forest, generic RPG girl standing off in the distance with blonde hair*"

"oh is that the title screen? Maybe this is a demo? Yeah! Yeah it has to be! It HAS to b --"

"*that's it* COMIN' OUT NEXT YEAR FOLKS"

"kill me"

• Like 2

No, poor man's PC port of FFVII is still a thing, just delayed until winter. They want you to double dip.

Ideally triple dip with the iOS version too!

Does the FFVII remake mean that the regular FFVII they announced last year for PS4 won't be coming out?

The more I think about the less faith I have in a FFVII remake, but I'd bloody well love to have the original at hand again.

It's still coming out, but it's been delayed until around the end of the year.