Electronic Entertainment Expo 2013 (E3)

King Ellis

According to Spike TV, fans really want a new Killer Instinct. This is the first time I have ever heard of this desire.

It's been a thing since the "Combo Breaker" meme started making the rounds. I wouldn't call it a legenicon clamoring, more a regional cult, sub-national hubbub.

Edit: Your Paragon of Gaming Viture, Ben Kuchera, is live-blogging the festivities. The guys at Achievement Hunter are, as well, but they're on Microsoft's dime so everything WILL BE SO AWESOME YOU GUYZ! #SONYISFUCKED, AIN'T THAT SHIT FUCKIN' RIGHT, MICHAEL JONES!?

Granted I don't have the biggest experience with MGS but was it always so real life in terms of locations? Seems weird to see them stealthing around if Afghanistan.

Seems even they can't escape the 'modern warfare' syndrome that's affected big games in the past decade.

Kiefer Sutherland speaks, and he kind of sounds like a more expensive David Hayter.

But facial acting! He acts with his face! Keifer Sutherland's face is worth the money!

• Like 2

10,000 Internet Points to the first journalist to corner Sutherland and ask him which made more sense: the script to MGS or the script to "Fire Walk With Me".

Edit: new look 360? Figures. "Better Gold membership"? Like what Sony's been doing? That'd be neat.

Edit II: Yep. Assassin's Creed...2?!...and...Halo 3?!...go free for Gold.