Electronic Entertainment Expo 2013 (E3)

King Ellis

Just so we're clear, I'm going to try and work "a failed science experiment that broke down time" into everything.

Is that a result of a failed science experiment that broke down time?

The fact that you even have to ask is proof that we're victims of a failed science experiment that broke down time.

Project Spark is maybe okay, but the presenters are bringing a much-needed cringe factor to E3. LET'S ROCK AND ROLLLLL

Just so we're clear, I'm going to try and work "a failed science experiment that broke down time" into everything.

Is that a result of a failed science experiment that broke down time?

The fact that you even have to ask is proof that we're victims of a failed science experiment that broke down time.

Project Spark is maybe okay, but the presenters are bringing a much-needed cringe factor to E3. LET'S ROCK AND ROLLLLL

Go get him Rockman!!

• Like 1

Huh, the game learns your driving style and then sends it off to race other people whilst you're not playing?

That's sounds crazy that we've reached a stage where that's possible but it seems kind of...cheap? Like, you're just getting all these credits for nothing every time you log back in.

Why are you pretending like you're a good enough racer that you're gonna get such a great amount of credits? Get over yourself. :/

Huh, the game learns your driving style and then sends it off to race other people whilst you're not playing?

That's sounds crazy that we've reached a stage where that's possible but it seems kind of...cheap? Like, you're just getting all these credits for nothing every time you log back in.

Why are you pretending like you're a good enough racer that you're gonna get such a great amount of credits? Get over yourself. :/

Because playing any racer online has taught me that 95% of people playing them just want to crash into others and/or drive in the wrong direction.

ALSO, SMARTGLASS IS NOT A GAME! THEY LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIED!

Why would my stream freeze right as KI3 kicks in? :(

And I think they mentioned as much during the reveal but having this in game recording stuff is cool. Even if the way it edits it is bizarrely OTT.

And hey, Twitch!

So, no more MS points and Xbox Live Gold membership is shared for all the accounts on the console, including multiplayer access.

And a new Panzer Dragoon?!

I'm kinda torn on the 'real money' thing because obviously, so long as you don't have to buy in incriments, you wont end up with cash sitting unused. But many times I've been able to get MS points at a discount, thus meaning that I've been able to buy games/contents effectively cheaper

AND DEAD RISING THREEEEEEEEE!

Love the sounds of the crowd heckling the trailer's absolute lack of sound.

"And this is Mike Jones."

Crowd: "MIKE JOOOOOOOOOOONES."

ooooooh Dead Rising 3. That reminds me, Norris still hasn't fucking sent me Dead Rising 2 :/

This looks pretty neat thus far but it just seems off in comparison to the previous DR games. Maybe it's just weird to be in such an open world compared to the cramped mall and park type thing that was in 2, that and it seems a bit darker in tone.

It looks great but where is the throwing a bowling ball at the zombies or throwing shampoo on the floor and watching zombies slip up.

Oh look, it's Peter Molyneux.

This is the only appropriate response to Peter Molyneux.

And, yeah, Dead Rising doesn't need to be dark and gritty. There's a thousand fucking zombie games that do dark and gritty, Dead Rising was good fun for what it was. If you want dark and gritty, ZombiU is doing it better than anyone ever has, but lol WiiU, I guess.

• Like 4