Electronic Entertainment Expo 2015

King Ellis

Can I change my name to fuck bethesda for the most part but some of it is okay but seriously fuck you diolague wheels.

That was pretty cool. I was happy that Fallout 4 was coming, but I'm really excited now. Got Shelter this morning and its rather fun!

Also Doom looks super cool. Looks the same kind of fun as Wolfenstein but with ridiculous gore. I took me forever to get into and get through Dishonoured but in the end I really enjoyed it, so I'm looking forward to the sequel. Great choice of protagonist too.

Can't wait to see some more conferences.

Dishonored passed me by last gen, but I've heard very good things so might have to pick up the definitive edition when it drops. I've got a lot of faith in Doom because of how ruddy good Wolfenstein was and holy shit Fallout 4. It just looks gorgeous and wonderful and holy shit it's going to ruin my life.

Also: what happened to the 15th of June, Ellis?

It fell victim to the combined efforts of both Vader Time and RAFA TIME meaning we skipped over it.