Electronic Entertainment Expo 2015

King Ellis

He said you put the disc in and 'download it'. I assume he means it will install and you'll still need the disc, otherwise you could just borrow a game and add it your library.

And that new controller seems neat, the way they show off that new 'd-pad' with a fighter makes me wonder if it's micro switched or something?

Backwards compatibility on the xbone is a nice idea but I don't have any 360 games left anymore so not that fussed. It is an awesome idea, just left way too late :(

But you should have all the Games with Gold games on your account!

"No no, I didn't pay for them so I don't want them."

It's not honest :@

Actually would be nice to catch up on games I missed out on like Bioshock Infinite and so on. Is there a date when this is meant to be possible?

I like the news of backwards compatibility. I'll probably pick up the rumoured Halo 5 console now that I don't have to worry about keeping my 360 hooked up when I get my Mass Effect itches.

It says that the Preview members (yay me) have access to the first 100 - can I buy them from the store and download them? Or do I need physical?

First 100 what?

It says that the Preview members (yay me) have access to the first 100 - can I buy them from the store and download them? Or do I need physical?

First 100 what?

Like... the first 100 compatible games for backwards compatibility. Do I need to own them physically or if I have it digitally, can I just download it THAT way.