Electronic Entertainment Expo 2015

King Ellis

This game is kinda flat compared to what we just saw >_>

Honestly I don't know what's going to top that presentation. No amount of GAIMZ is going to make me stop going "holy shit, this is the future".

Him touching the blood pods just makes me sad we wont get to relieve escaping the GIANT WORM (BLUUUUUUUUUUUUURGH!) in stunning 1080p, 60fps high definition.

Is Gears 4 just a working title or are they calling it that? Gears of 4? :shifty:

The Rare Collection...the Pirate game, Rise of The Tomb Raider...I'm glad I picked up an XB1 this weekend now!

• Like 1

Him touching the blood pods just makes me sad we wont get to relieve escaping the GIANT WORM (BLUUUUUUUUUUUUURGH!) in stunning 1080p, 60fps high definition.

Is Gears 4 just a working title or are they calling it that? Gears of 4? :shifty:

What the fuck is this thing? What's going on here?

I can see why they went with a proper game to end on but it was hard to follow on from the Hololens demo.

Someone on the YT E3 stream before the show said there was a rumour Sony was getting some exclusivity with CoD so it'd be interesting if it was missing from MS' show. CoD is normally a big thing at MS' show so....hmmm...

That conference laid down a marker for Sony. I hope they aren't still trying to ride the E3 2013 wave and have some good surprises up their sleeve.

I imagine there will be a bunch of Project Morpheous stuff since Oculus got a release date.

That conference laid down a marker for Sony. I hope they aren't still trying to ride the E3 2013 wave and have some good surprises up their sleeve.

I imagine there will be a bunch of Project Morpheous stuff since Oculus got a release date.

Probably. The problem is how they manage to demonstrate it properly to the audience at home.

Suddenly youtube just world premiers the MGS Trailer.

This looks like an epic mess. I still want to play it, and need to play 4, and the Demo thing that was sold for 40

What system? It's free for PS+ members this month