Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

1 hour ago, Davidmarrio said:

Tbf despite Sunderland being shite, Newcastle are beating them in the amount of relegations in recent years. 

Oh absolutely. And I'm gutted Sunderland have been relegated (my family are split between both clubs). And it's naff we miss out on the Tyne-Wear derby again.

At the same time, you know, Moyes is staying. So lol.

More importantly South Shields are going to Wembley so I couldn't care less about Newcastle or Sunderland at the moment. I'm off sand dancing!

14 hours ago, MDK said:

Good news! Moyes is staying at Sunderland! @Just Relegated

Dour Dave's Double Drop 

YgiTN8.gif

2 hours ago, Twist said:

Oh absolutely. And I'm gutted Sunderland have been relegated (my family are split between both clubs). And it's naff we miss out on the Tyne-Wear derby again.

At the same time, you know, Moyes is staying. So lol.

More importantly South Shields are going to Wembley so I couldn't care less about Newcastle or Sunderland at the moment. I'm off sand dancing!

Seeing Julio Arca potentially lift a cup at Wembley is the only positive for me this season. Mind, Shields going through against Morpeth was dodgy as fuck.

• Like 1

I haven't seen someone roll over like that since this morning when my dog wanted his belly tickled.

Just now, Adam said:

Who said that!?

Uhh, cant remember the names, but they commentate on the MSNBC stream. Someone I know and some Irish fella. 

At the game today and theres been a moment which pretty much sums why refs won't get respect.  

Gabiadini fouls Matip and ref gives freekick and wants and word with him. He walks off, whistle blown, still walking.  This happened for about and minute and a half before he walked over to him. Didn't book him or anything. 

Dunno who the ref is but he has been shite all game. Doesn't excuse us for our slow build up play with no end product but there has been some baffling decisions. 

5 minutes ago, Davidmarrio said:

At the game today and theres been a moment which pretty much sums why refs won't get respect.  

Gabiadini fouls Matip and ref gives freekick and wants and word with him. He walks off, whistle blown, still walking.  This happened for about and minute and a half before he walked over to him. Didn't book him or anything. 

Course it doesn't help that had he booked him, he'd have been accused of playing up for the cameras and having an ego. Used to happen to refs who would do that like Graham Poll etc back in the day.

7 minutes ago, Davidmarrio said:

Dunno who the ref is but he has been shite all game. Doesn't excuse us for our slow build up play with no end product but there has been some baffling decisions. 

Tbh, it was a nothing foul and the game should have just carried on. He didn't need to make anything of the situation. Carragher is commentating for Sky and said the same.