Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

Purely speculation on my part, but looking at the weather in Beijing and it's 35C plus plus Cheick was a devout Muslim so would have been fasting for Ramadan. I've trained BJJ with Muslim guys and they won't even drink water during daylight hours so you've got to imagine these factors played a part. 

One thing I will say, is that can we have them not just arbitrarily called 'name of league - year'. It bugged me that when Lineker made all the threads last year he decided we didn't need the word 'Thread' in there :shifty:

7 hours ago, Moses Julep said:

@Lineker the season is over. Why are you not starting a new thread? Do your job!

New season in England doesn't start till 15th July, when the regens appear.

• Like 4

Indeed. I'm going to take this opportunity to register my disgust that we've released Vurnon Anita too. He'd fit in anywhere on the continent, but I'm also very wary he could go to a side that actually play decent football (looking at you Bournemouth) and be the Xavi-lite metronome he has the potential to be. Sadly he's been playing in a team where midfielders don't understand how to make a run off the ball for years.

24 minutes ago, Colly said:

Indeed. I'm going to take this opportunity to register my disgust that we've released Vurnon Anita too. He'd fit in anywhere on the continent, but I'm also very wary he could go to a side that actually play decent football (looking at you Bournemouth) and be the Xavi-lite metronome he has the potential to be. Sadly he's been playing in a team where midfielders don't understand how to make a run off the ball for years.

First time in 17 years there isn't an Ameobi :( 

On 09/06/2017 at 01:59, Mad Jack said:

Regends appear in March though?

I'm CM2 oldschool.

• Like 1