Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

3 minutes ago, Just Relegated said:

See you in, who am I kidding? Never. 

More chance of playing us than the prem lot :shifty: 

Dennis Wise hasn't aged a lick.

Absolutely love the desire in this Spurs team at the moment, Kane wanted the golden boot so much. Loved this season, we've been amazing to watch, it's been super fun. Shame Chelsea were so damn consistent. Hopefully we find a way to make it work at Wembley next year! 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

Absolutely love the desire in this Spurs team at the moment, Kane wanted the golden boot so much. Loved this season, we've been amazing to watch, it's been super fun. Shame Chelsea were so damn consistent. Hopefully we find a way to make it work at Wembley next year! 

Are The Spuds the new Lollerpool? This is our year and all that? :shifty: 

2 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

For all the silly hoopla that surrounded Steven Gerrard's departure from Liverpool, at least he didn't get a guard of honour while a match was still going on.

Because we were too busy getting violated by Palace at home before getting well and truly demolished by Stoke away.  

1 hour ago, MDK said:

Are The Spuds the new Lollerpool? This is our year and all that? :shifty: 

Nope. It's Tottenham is their thing. 

ALSO TOP 4 BABY WOOOPPPPP BEST TROPHY IN THE WORLD, SUCK IT WENGER YOU LIZARD.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

Enjoying the JT hatred. You all may as well get it out while you still can. :P

His mum loves the scouse cock...

He's a full kit wanker

He has a stupid face

He's a nob. His brother is a nob too. 

Think I'm done... <_<

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

Enjoying the JT hatred. You all may as well get it out while you still can. :P

Were you there? I'd have been cringing, Shearer's testimonial was daft enough but at least that was a friendly with a load of 40 year olds.

Apparently Moyes agreed to it. Utterly ridiculous.

My only issue with the JT thing...is that I have no issue with it. Like what is the problem?

The match was totally meaningless, Sunderland were already down in last place and Chelsea already champions. John Terry is one of the biggest legends in the club's history, has won literally everything there is to win and captained them for over a decade. He is someone who deserves to go out on his own terms at his club, so who does it bother for him to do it the way he did today? I presume Chelsea gave Sunderland the ball back after kicking it out as well, so no harm done to the integrity of the match. Is it literally just because everyone hates JT? Or because people don't believe you should muck with the flow of the game because 'reasons'?

I just don't get the issue from everyone. I thought it was weird as hell, but not something worth getting annoyed about. Affects nobody.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Colly said:

Were you there? I'd have been cringing, Shearer's testimonial was daft enough but at least that was a friendly with a load of 40 year olds.

Apparently Moyes agreed to it. Utterly ridiculous.

No problem with it, really. Apparently the 26th minute sub was JT's idea, but the guard of honour was the rest of the team. TBH if they literally carried him out on some sort of throne I'd have gone "Eh, whatever floats your boat. You've earned it."

I was mainly annoyed that after that plus two goals, there was only 1 minute of time added on at the end of the first half...

12 minutes ago, Adam said:

My only issue with the JT thing...is that I have no issue with it. Like what is the problem?

The match was totally meaningless, Sunderland were already down in last place and Chelsea already champions. John Terry is one of the biggest legends in the club's history, has won literally everything there is to win and captained them for over a decade. He is someone who deserves to go out on his own terms at his club, so who does it bother for him to do it the way he did today? I presume Chelsea gave Sunderland the ball back after kicking it out as well, so no harm done to the integrity of the match. Is it literally just because everyone hates JT? Or because people don't believe you should muck with the flow of the game because 'reasons'?

I just don't get the issue from everyone. I thought it was weird as hell, but not something worth getting annoyed about. Affects nobody.

Pretty much. When Romario scored his (dubious) 1000th goal, the game stopped for twenty minutes for celebrations and an interview. I'm not saying that made sense, but there has been more egregious things happen. If it wasn't Terry, few people would care that much.

• Like 1