Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

Mourinho is a right dick, Rooney deserves at least a proper send-off after 13 years, umpteen trophies and more goals than any other MUFC player ever.

Also, Tony Adams is a miserable excuse for a 'coach' and an even worse human being, so maybe he should wind his considerable neck in.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Mourinho is a right dick, Rooney deserves at least a proper send-off after 13 years, umpteen trophies and more goals than any other MUFC player ever.

This.

I'm no fan of Wazza but he does deserve a testimonial. It would be great to see him in a friendly with Becks and Ronnie or whoever. 

• Like 1

Probably costs about £30k per appearance to play him, that's a reason not to! :P

Also, Spurs are quality. Gutted to see end the year empty handed, they'd be the best team almost any other year, Chelsea were just a machine though. If they can keep their core and Poch, they should have a title sooner rather than later. It'd probably 0.0001% be bitter sweet lifting the title at Wembley though, wouldn't it? 

Really hope they do it next year, love Lloris, Tobes and Kane and Levy paying £30mil for Sissoko is solid bantz. Can't hate them!

18 minutes ago, TCO said:

Probably costs about £30k per appearance to play him, that's a reason not to! :P

Also, Spurs are quality. Gutted to see end the year empty handed, they'd be the best team almost any other year, Chelsea were just a machine though. If they can keep their core and Poch, they should have a title sooner rather than later. It'd probably 0.0001% be bitter sweet lifting the title at Wembley though, wouldn't it? 

Really hope they do it next year, love Lloris, Tobes and Kane and Levy paying £30mil for Sissoko is solid bantz. Can't hate them!

Same here. They have a quality squad, some really likeable players, Boss Poch is the dogs bollocks... even the stupid handshakes they do are forgivable.

• Like 2

• Admin

Alisher Usmanov has made a $1.3bn (£1bn) bid for near total control of Arsenal. The Russian billionaire, who holds a 30% stake in the club, indicated to Stan Kroenke, the majority shareholder, that he was willing to pay the sum to buy him out. The approach, which was made last month, values Arsenal at $2bn.

Yet Kroenke, who owns 67% after gradually building up his holding since 2007, is unwilling to contemplate the deal. He remains fully committed to the club and, even though Usmanov’s offer would net him a massive profit, he is not interested.

Usmanov, the metals magnate, has clashed with Kroenke over the direction of the club and he has suggested that the club’s senior management needs to take a firmer line. Arsenal have endured a turbulent season, in which they are likely to miss out on their traditional top-four finish, and the issue of whether the manager, Arsène Wenger, ought to continue into next season has polarised the fans.

Wenger’s contract expires in the summer and there has been no official comment on whether he will sign a new one. It is anticipated that he will. Kroenke has long been a staunch supporter of his.

“I do not think that the coach alone is to be blamed for what is happening,” Usmanov said last month. “Some continuity is needed. This includes the need to prepare a successor for Wenger, but in a very respectful way. I can suggest that Wenger himself can prepare a successor.”

Yes, as a neutral I'd love to see Spurs win the league. Poch is so much more likeable than Jose, Pep, Wenger and even Klopp (Conte is cool like) and their playing style is infinitely better to watch than either Manc club or Chelsea.

14 hours ago, MDK said:

Same here. They have a quality squad, some really likeable players, Boss Poch is the dogs bollocks... even the stupid handshakes they do are forgivable.

I like to think the handshakes are a nod to the White Harts, which gets them bonus points for me.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Adam said:

Yes, as a neutral I'd love to see Spurs win the league. Poch is so much more likeable than Jose, Pep, Wenger and even Klopp (Conte is cool like) and their playing style is infinitely better to watch than either Manc club or Chelsea.

Fuck off, Klopp is the best. 

giphy.gif

• Like 6

Should there be play-offs in the PL for the last CL place? Give a CL place for the PL win, FA Cup win and League Cup win and a little play-off for the last CL place.