Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

5 minutes ago, MDK said:

Gabriel off on a stretcher. Not looking good for him. Really nasty looking bending of the knee.

Arsenal's defence for the FA Cup Final will be Bellerin, DT from ArsenalFanTV, Gunnersaurus and Lee Dixon.

• Like 5

Just now, Gazz said:

Arsenal's defence for the FA Cup Final will be Bellerin, DT from ArsenalFanTV, Gunnersaurus and Lee Dixon.

If I do a few laps of the park I might even get a shout

1 minute ago, Gazz said:

Should just go with the tried and tested and bring back Tony Adams, Steve Bould and Nigel Winterburn

• Like 1

The thing is that the 'come off on your shirt number' is utterly pathetic for anyone (especially a first choice keeper), but the fact it's fucking full kit Terry just tops it off. If I'm a Sunderland player with nothing to play for I'm going out of my way to keep the ball in play.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Colly said:

If I'm a Sunderland player with nothing to play for I'm going out of my way to keep the ball in play.

Or two foot him in the first minute. 

• Like 3

Hull are playing 5 or 6 at the back and are still leaving Tobes (who appears to be playing left wing) completely unmarked at the back post.

1 minute ago, Bobfoc said:

Spurs need one more goal to equal the Premier League record for an away winning margin.

Bloody hell, I stuck the Arsenal game on because I thought it might have been a bit more interesting... Why are Spurs still punching a corpse?