Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

Went to see how many points Firmino has because I had him in my fantasy team.

Realised I'd swapped him out for Benteke.

You're welcome Liverpool.

When Britos shoots that forward, Richarlson is clearly impacting the play because he's right on Miggy. He's past all the Liverpool players. It's a clear offside to me unless I'm somehow missing something

2 minutes ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

When Britos shoots that forward, Richarlson is clearly impacting the play because he's right on Miggy. He's past all the Liverpool players. It's a clear offside to me unless I'm somehow missing something

It was one of the worst offsides you'll see. Terrible decision. Still, probably didn't deserve 3 points after that first half.

8 minutes ago, Dwight K. Schrute said:

Liverpool do make me laugh. 

Don't worry, no matter how bad we normally do you can count on Everton to Everton things up by the end of the season. 

3 minutes ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

It's a clear offside but it happened so quickly and there were so many players in and around the action, it wouldhave been a tough call to give