Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

6 minutes ago, MDK said:

Jesus gets clattered after handballing it into the goal and gets a yellow card for his troubles.

Yeh thought that was a harsh yellow card tbh. He did handball it and it shouldn't stand but he didn't do it deliberately. 

Ryan is having a decent game in goal here for Brighton. They're putting up a gutsy performance but whenever they get on the break it's literally two passes then smash it long and hope whoever is up front can somehow beat 3 people in the air to the ball 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Titi Camara said:

Yeh thought that was a harsh yellow card tbh. He did handball it and it shouldn't stand but he didn't do it deliberately. 

I haven't seen it, but if he didn't do it deliberately the goal should stand. 

I think it'd be bollocks if the goal stood, tbh. But rules are rules so if he didn't mean it (looks like he didn't), then you couldn't really argue if it was. There should be a rule that if you gain a clear advantage following use of an arm, like that, it can be ruled out. Hughes will be fuming that it wasn't allowed to stand.

6 hours ago, Titi Camara said:

Don't worry, no matter how bad we normally do you can count on Everton to Everton things up by the end of the season. 

Doing alright so far.

Good to see both Liverpool and Arsenal still haven't sorted out their defences. I think I was saying Liverpool were a good defence away from the title three years ago, Klopp must be a bit slow on the uptake.