Mayweather v McGregor

Adam

Yeah, and the term 'boy' is used by white supremacists not just as a derogatory term, but in a power structure way in America. As a while man, he sure as fuck should not have said it. Maybe he didn't mean it at first, but he sure as fuck doubled down on it at the Brooklyn presser. 

There's also the problem I myself have with him wearing fur and bragging about it like an absolute cockhead.

So yeah, fuck both Floyd and Conor. Putting more money in their pockets after this "world" tour is pretty disgusting. If you have some extra cash and you want to spend it on some combat sports, there's a fucking amazing MMA card at the end of this month, main evented by arguably the two best mixed martial artists in the world right now. There's also a stellar boxing match in September between two action fighters who are also at the top of their game and in their prime right now. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rooney! said:

'Monkey' is a racist term any which way you look at it. I'm not clued up on the 'boy' stuff but there's no denying his intention behind referring to 'dancing monkeys'.

They're both being prized clowns, none of the hate speech was needed to sell this fight.

Wait, so I have been racist all this time when calling you a northern monkey?

2 minutes ago, Benjamin said:

I'll take that over a fur-wearing bigot who didn't apologize for his actions any day.

That's fine. It's just a difficult argument to make about being above putting money in someone's pocket and cite 214 as an event to buy.

The GGG boxing at least seems to have nothing tainted.

• Like 1

I think I will enjoy the fight because I have not seen any of the build up, I don't particularly care about either fighter and just enjoy a good fight without paying for it.

2 hours ago, HailtotheSickle said:

I just love how Mayweather (and everyone else) is all on the "racist" bit when Mayweather himself had a racist laden rant on Manny Pacquiao. 

Two wrongs don't make a right HTTK :P

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Ms. Canadian Destroyer said:

Yeah, two wrongs are gonna make millions of dollars though. 

Three lefts make a right, though. 

Edited by MDK
  • Like 2

2DA2F3C300000578-0-image-a-1_14454531132

Can someone explain this image? Why so many apparent duplicate title belts?