Mayweather v McGregor

Adam

Just now, VerBlood Drive said:

Yeah, but maybe the guy with the huge fan flys in like Moe from the Simpsons.

He committed suicide in real life.

Just now, RPS said:

Someone @ me if there is full frontal nudity! 

This whole fight is an exercise in wealthy men waving their dicks in the viewers' faces.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Bobfoc said:

This whole fight is an exercise in wealthy men waving their dicks in the viewers' faces.

Waive it in my face. WAIVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE it. 

• Haha 1

Maybe its because I don't watch boxing or UFC, but I was rather disappointed with that fight

Everyone won there. Floyd gets a 50th win and 300 million dollars. Conor puts up a more than respectable performance (Considering if the sports were flipped, Floyd wouldn't last a round) and gets 100 million dollars. The fans got a pretty entertaining fight. 

Just now, violentnewcontinent said:

Isn't that what some said about McGregor in a boxing ring with one of the greatest of all-time? :P

Mcgregor can take a punch. Unless Floyd seriously learned some wrestling or MMA, he'd likely be a pretty easy TD and submission.

3 minutes ago, Meacon said:

Did Mayweather ever take McGregor off his feet? I just saw the ending and he was against the ropes, but not down when the referee called it. 

No, but Mcgregor was gassed and was surely about to be dropped before the stoppage. He can take some punches, though. First five rounds or so he actually held his own.

Edited by HC