2018 NFL Off-Season Thread

Lineker

20 hours ago, Meacon said:

He's a ginormous twat, but he was a good lineman. Can't fault munky for being frustrated with a hole in his O-line now. 

Exactly. The Bills have lost their two best interior lineman by a mile. Cordy Glenn getting traded doesn't bother me much, Dion Dawkins played well enough last year to take the edge of that.

And Richie has behaved himself pretty well since he came back. Not excusing the shit he did in Miami, but he's been better.

• Admin

Looks like the Seahawks have gone for Stephen Morris instead of Kaepernick... 

10 hours ago, GhostMachine said:

I don't think the Arena League has 10 to 12 teams....

Shut the fuck up with this already; he's only ever had one bad season, and it was shortened by injuries.  He's better than some team's starting QBs and he's absolutely better than almost every team's backup QB. 

• Like 10

I'd 100% take Kaep on the Giants. The guy is a middle of the pack starter and he's being blackballed for a peaceful protest, its ridiculous.

Michael Vick got another shot right out of jail and Kaep can't because American's have a boner for their flag.

• Like 6