The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I fully expect the usual crop of idiots buying it on release because they have to have every new game on release, seeing there's no FPS deathmatch mode and trading it back in so I can have it cheap.

Normally this set of mind doesn't bother me Dragsy, but the simple fact this is The Witcher and CD Projekt Red, I simply had to fork over the cash so I knew they would get some and Gamestop wouldn't claim it all off a used copy. They are by far a worthwhile developer to support.

Unfortunately, my money situation is of far greater importance to me than theirs. I also kind of need Game group to start smashing it, preowned sales are far more profitable for us.

Ok, so my xbox has a problem and i was wondering if anyone could give me a hand. (I you know how to fix this problem please PM me rather than replying in this forum as I don't read this often enough)

Basically, for starters sometimes by disc drive won't open but thats a minor issue itself. Thn when I put a disc in, it cnstantly comes up saying open tray on screen instead of play game. This will happen numerous times and will eventually work. Which is a huge hassle but there is more...

with most games, I will get halfway through a mission/match/race/whatever and it will come up with a screen saying clean disc and close the game :( and if that doesn't happen then the game won't play properly ie faulty graphics, no volum etc.

Thanks for any suggestions.

You might have more luck checking the Xbox forums. I had a similar problem with an old 360, but it was a second hand one. I guess it isn't under warranty anymore?

In other news:

Dan and Dragsy need to up their game, I'm smashing your times on Trials :w00t:

You might have more luck checking the Xbox forums. I had a similar problem with an old 360, but it was a second hand one. I guess it isn't under warranty anymore?

In other news:

Which Trials do you have?

In other news:

I only played once so far, on the shitty bikes, at 1 in the morning. I was just playing through to unlock stuff, I'll give more thought to times this weekend. Probably won't be much better mind >_>

And if anyone can help me complete the King of the Hill level from the first one, I'd be much obliged. Got so frustrated with it, I nearly didn't bother with Evolution.

I can't remember King of the Hill from the first one. I didn't complete all of the extreme ones, I just got frustrated.

Me, you and Dan need to do some multiplayer :w00t: