The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

So I've been playing one of the older Madden NFL games for most of the day. Gotta' say, the only thing that I really enjoy on this is the Superstar mode. Everything else... meh. It's weird, too, because it's pretty much like playing that year's NCAA football game, just with fewer teams and leagues. Go figure.

We've got Benji, Lars, Ellis, Maxx, Me and LL.

It's getting everybody on at the same time though.

Although everyone should get Revelations, some of the online game modes are amazing!

We've got Benji, Lars, Ellis, Maxx, Me and LL.

It's getting everybody on at the same time though.

Although everyone should get Revelations, some of the online game modes are amazing!

No, returned it. Screw you and your Revelations!

I apparently need to get MW3.

And speaking of online play, the latest Ace Combat game is interesting, but I get the feeling that the online version isn't quite correct with its stats. I've only played two rounds, but I kept getting the impression that I sucked. Oddly, though, both times, I won. I think it was my suicidal dedication to attacking my targets.