The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I now have Daytona if anyone else gets it.

And Gears 3 is double XP this weekend and there's more lambents around to help get that horde achievement for killing a lambent zerker. Niner, Benji, if you're around at all before your party on Sunday...and Bret Clark too. Where's he been lately?

At 80 it's almost like they're giving it away!

(Yes for Gears, would be nice if we could get more than just us two like)

Who else has Brotherhood, other than Dan, LL...I may borrow it!

We should also do some Red Dead, now that I can participate. If we can somehow stop playing Avatar Laser Wars that is.

I have Brotherhood somewhere. Definitely would be cool to play that one. Though I kind of prefer the online maps in Revelations...

Speaking of other online gaming, I finally played an online session of Halo: Reach (which is all kinds of stupid, because I have the Reach Special Edition XBox 360). Somehow, some way, I managed to go from being all kinds of awesome online in Halo 3 to being sucktastic in Reach. I stand confused. Extremely confused.