The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Most of the stuff I have already or only have a vague interest in. Like, I wouldn't mind Too Human but I hear it's pretty shitty and I doubt anyone would want to co-op. Picked up F1 2010 (and the 2nd Advance Wars on DS) for under £3 the pair after taking off just over a pound I had on my card.

I already have Too Human, its ok dungeon crawler but nothing special. Only played a tiny bit so I can't give a proper verdict but I wouldn't say it's all that shitty just not that special.

I'm really tempted to get Red Dead Redemption again but really Mass Effect 3 will be taking up my Xbox time along with FIFA and UFC. I tried playing MGS PeaceWalker the other day and while I don't think its bad it isn't exactly good either.

So, is £10.20 a good price for an instant access code for 1200 MS points?

It's from shopto, for those wondering.

EDIT: Ignore, it's out of stock - I picked up a 2100 one instead for £15-something. I plan on getting I Am Alive.

I suppose if you only want the 1200 it's ok. It's better value for money to buy 2100 though caus you can find them for £15 if you shop around.

Man, you guys have all the good deals. Why is it that the people in the US can't get this sort of stuff? I mean, sure, we have used games, but more and more companies are making it so that they still profit off of the used games. For example, the network passes in ME2 and ME3. Gotta' have 'em if you wanna' do anything but play through the singles campaign with none of the DLC. It's brilliant, but it means that people that don't want to keep some of the games they have can't get anything for them, even the chance that somebody else could enjoy it.

Oh, and I was looking in to some older 360 games... might get an older NCAA football game, just for kicks. Any recommendations of which year might work best for a newbie?