The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Yeah, I didn't even notice until I went to look at some achievements I got and it said I had 40 gamerscore. Nearly had a heart attack. On the dash it says I have 4 games played and a different gamerscore, I forget what. Higher than 40 at least but lower than the true 70000+.

Was just about to message Xbox Support on Twitter but their timeline is full of replies stating they're looking into it.

Though Xbox.com itself still lists all my games and their achievements so hopefully this is just a minor issue and should be fixed easily.

Whilst i'm posting, I wouldn't be opposed to some Gears. I need to beat it again caus it glitched my profile and everything was reset so I need to do another playthrough so I can play on Insane. Doing it on Arcade mode would be preferable so I can get the various things for that.

Speaking of Gears...

Gears of War 3 will be making the leap to 2000 Gamerscore upon the release of its Forces of Nature DLC later this month, with Epic Games unveiling the add-on's ten new achievements worth an extra 250 Gamerscore.

The Forces of Nature add-on sees an additional five new multiplayer maps, namely Raven Down from Gears 1, Jacinto from Gears 2 and the new Aftermath, Artillery and Cove maps, as well as Mechanic Baird, Commando Dom, Savage Grenadier Elite and Savage Hunter character skins.

There's also seven new unlockable weapon skins and new easter egg weapons known as 'Elemental Cleavers'. Here's the Forces of Nature DLC achievements:

Natural Selection - Complete all 12 waves of Beast on all Forces of Nature maps - 20G

Horde Natural - Complete 20 waves of Horde on any Forces of Nature map without going down or dying - 20G

Unstoppable Force - Complete all 50 waves of Horde on any of the Forces of Nature maps - 25G

Elemental - Get 25 kills with any of the hidden elementally charged Cleavers in Horde - 25G

Stock Piled - Achieve the maximum level on all fortifications in Horde mode - 20G

Force Multiplayer - Win a match of Guardian on all Forces of Nature maps - 25G

Witty Repairtee - Build or repair 50,000 worth of fortifications as Mechanic Baird LE - 25G

Hunter Gatherer - Bag and Tag 20 opponents while playing as the Savage Hunter in Versus multiplayer (any mode) - 20G

I've Got This! - Kill 10 opponents as the leader in a round of Guardian on a Forces of Nature map - 20G

Force Multiplier - Kill a Lambent Berserker with a team comprised of 5 Forces of Nature characters in Horde - 50G

Gears of War 3 Forces of Nature DLC will be coming to Xbox Live on March 27th for 800 Microsoft Points, and is the last piece of content included in the cost of the GoW3 Season Pass, which is 2400 Microsoft Points.