Europa League 2014/15

DFF

To be fair, I once scored a penalty like that in the park.

I'm at least worth £20 million.

"Hold my pint, anyone can do that"

Seriously. Best goal I ever scored.

I scored a pretty awesome header.....it hit the jumper on the ground, but it clearly would have been in off the post in real life.....

• Like 1

I'm left footed and I'd consider my right decent! Element of truth to it though, left footed players rarely have to play in a position suited to a right footed player when they're developing, meaning they rarely use it.

Messi, Robben and James Rodriguez are all ridiculously one-footed for players that good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin
Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino makes nine changes from the side which beat Aston Villa 2-1 at the weekened. Striker Harry Kane, who scored the decisive goal at Villa Park, comes into the starting line-up along with Erik Lamela and Andros Townsend.
Tottenham XI: Vorm, Dier, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies, Dembele, Stambouli, Eriksen, Lamela, Townsend, Kane.

Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino makes nine changes from the side which beat Aston Villa 2-1 at the weekened. Striker Harry Kane, who scored the decisive goal at Villa Park, comes into the starting line-up along with Erik Lamela and Andros Townsend.

Tottenham XI: Vorm, Dier, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies, Dembele, Stambouli, Eriksen, Lamela, Townsend, Kane.

Thrown in the towel.... <_<