FIFA World Cup 2018

Lineker

Just now, Spainanite said:

Wow, absolutely no need to make things personal, I'm just trying to remain unbiased here.

Look put down your kilt and bagpipes and take a swig of irn bru, we know you are impartial.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DMarriocco said:

Ref needs to learn to control the game here. Gets surrounded by half the Colombian team every time 

Mmmmhmmmm... Refs should've been booking for dissent before penalties a lot earlier in this tournament. It's just set a shitty precedent.

2 minutes ago, Spainanite said:

Wow, absolutely no need to make things personal, I'm just trying to remain unbiased here.

Harry Kane is going to win the World Cup for England before firing Spurs to ten Champions League's in a row and then he's going to join Rangers and score a million goals and then he's going to shack up with yer mum.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

• Admin
1 minute ago, Moses Julep said:

No you know how @Switzerlineker felt anytime Sol Campbell scored for England! 

Cunt

1 minute ago, Gazz said:

Harry Kane is going to win the World Cup for England before firing Spurs to ten Champions League's in a row and then he's going to join Rangers and score a million goals and then he's going to shack up with yer mum.

I'm going to allow this.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Switzerlineker said:

Spurs are going to win the World Cup and Kaney will cry for the rest of his dad Scottish life!

I am not a dad. Who have you been talking to. I need names.

Just now, Rich said:

Look put down your kilt and bagpipes and take a swig of irn bru, we know you are impartial.

No no, I have no horse in this race, Scotland didn't even make it to the world cup. Now, I saw something about Columbia scuffing the penalty spot but what had actually happened was, all of their shoes came off at the heel simultaneously. They were just trying to fix their boots. It happened off screen so I can understand why people were confused.

It's been thirteen minutes since the penalty was awarded and I swear the ball has been in play for about eight seconds.

• Haha 1

We must be up to at least 7 or 8 minutes of added time already.

For fuck's sake, can Clive Tyldesley NOT try and excuse every little thing any England player does? Just because the other team commits fouls doesn't mean that we're perfect angels.