FIFA World Cup 2018

Lineker

Just now, Arjen Robben said:

England have been shit since extra time started. Not been great all night really tbf.

No no, Gary Neville said England was very very good defensively and Columbia have not been good at all. That's why Columbia hasn't scored.

1 minute ago, Gazz said:

We're not taking Kane off when there's a prospect of penalties.

Ok so without being cheeky, would your plan in Southgates shoes be to wait it out for penalties or try to win it before it gets to that point?

12 minutes ago, Gazz said:

Liverpool is basically Wales anyway.

I can probably relate to Welsh people more than Barry from Tamworth who hates his Bulgarian neighbour that works two jobs whilst he sits at home doing fuck all. 

Players look so nervous now. Colombia have got a second wind whilst we look shit scared with no outlet or creativity.

Just now, Spainanite said:

Ok so without being cheeky, would your plan in Southgates shoes be to wait it out for penalties or try to win it before it gets to that point?

With that crowd, with our history, with Colombia doing everything to get in the England heads....there's NO WAY I'd play for penalties. Guaranteed bottle.

Just now, Colombaddar said:

So, now that England are going to lose on pens...

If we get a Brazil-Croatia final, the 2018 World Cup will end the way the 2014 World Cup began.

I like the idea of Brazil-Sweden. 1958 World Cup: The Sequel.

This is all Trump Farage's fault.