Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

Scott Parker should just get the job permanently. I know nothing about his ability to manage, but he'll get those lads playing with shirts tucked in and hair parted beautifully in no time 😍

In all seriousness though, has any of Fulham's signings really been good? Fabrico and Rico both have failed as keepers; Mensah flopped on loan; Mawson injured a lot unfortunately; Le Marchand I don't think has done much; Bryan can get forward but not defend it seems. Seri certainly hasn't lived up to the hype; Zambo Anguissa has not been effective. Even the stars of last season like Cairney and Sessengnon have failed to play well. Cairney especially has been a big disappointment. Schurrle has been decent, but really, has anyone outside of Mitrovic shown they belong in the Prem right now?

1 hour ago, Lineker said:

Emiliano Sala plane crash: Footballer was 'let down' by Cardiff, says Willie McKay - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47406109

They've stuck the knife in and twisted it somewhat.

That man is an utter, utter cunt. A complete fraud and a stain on football and frankly, in my opinion, the bloody planet. He is a leech and a vulture and this is disgraceful of him. How lacking in respect and class and dignity can you be to use the tragic death of two people to get your swollen face a moment in the media. From all I've read about this, it sounds like McKay used his typically cut-corners approach to helping Emiliano Sala by handing him a rickety old shitty plane and doing no due diligence whatsoever when it came to the pilot or the route or anything. In case it isn't obvious, this makes me very angry.

10 minutes ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

Scott Parker should just get the job permanently. I know nothing about his ability to manage, but he'll get those lads playing with shirts tucked in and hair parted beautifully in no time 😍

In all seriousness though, has any of Fulham's signings really been good? Fabrico and Rico both have failed as keepers; Mensah flopped on loan; Mawson injured a lot unfortunately; Le Marchand I don't think has done much; Bryan can get forward but not defend it seems. Seri certainly hasn't lived up to the hype; Zambo Anguissa has not been effective. Even the stars of last season like Cairney and Sessengnon have failed to play well. Cairney especially has been a big disappointment. Schurrle has been decent, but really, has anyone outside of Mitrovic shown they belong in the Prem right now?

Rico - has been actually a very good shot stopper, but the last couple of games have been bad

Mensah - is an awful player

Mawson - poor start, good outside of the injury which basically borked us big time

Le Marchand - actually played quite well, but often played out of position

Bryan - has potential but not at this level yet

Seri - again, has played very well in recent months but very much under the radar. He'll be good somewhere else.

Zambo Anguissa - has been injured a lot

Cairney - dropped too often, played out of position when playing

Sessegnon - dropped too often, played in defense more than his better attacking position

Schurrle - has actually been really shit outside of the odd goal - like, really shit

This isn't a knock on you, but there has been a lot of negative stuff on Twitter about the sacking, but it is by people who don't watch Fulham and do things like assume that people like Schurrle have played well because he has scored the odd banger. Watched game by game, Ranieri hasn't been up to snuff in terms of his tactics, man management, or substitutions.

@Liam I really appreciate your input! You know more about the club than I do, so that was helpful. I had really high hopes for Fulham this year. I've always liked them for their American ties with McBride, Bocanegra, Dempsey, and even now Ream. I really thought they would do well, but they definitely signed too many guys in hindsight that they never all clicked, and a lot of their signings were done pretty late on, if I remember.

Parker hopefully will get the chance to earn the permanent job for the Championship. I do wonder how many of these guys stay. I can't see Seri staying obviously, and only Bettineli sticking around in goal. Schurrle will get his loan cut, Mitrovic deserves to stay up, and I do think despite flattering to succeed, Sessengnon moves to Spurs or somewhere. He definitely hasn't been given the right opportunities, I'll agree with you there. I would hope Mawson stays loyal to you lot, and I think Cairney is a big question mark. I don't think there's a need for anyone to panic really for the club

• Like 1

3 hours ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

@Liam I really appreciate your input! You know more about the club than I do, so that was helpful. I had really high hopes for Fulham this year. I've always liked them for their American ties with McBride, Bocanegra, Dempsey, and even now Ream. I really thought they would do well, but they definitely signed too many guys in hindsight that they never all clicked, and a lot of their signings were done pretty late on, if I remember.

Parker hopefully will get the chance to earn the permanent job for the Championship. I do wonder how many of these guys stay. I can't see Seri staying obviously, and only Bettineli sticking around in goal. Schurrle will get his loan cut, Mitrovic deserves to stay up, and I do think despite flattering to succeed, Sessengnon moves to Spurs or somewhere. He definitely hasn't been given the right opportunities, I'll agree with you there. I would hope Mawson stays loyal to you lot, and I think Cairney is a big question mark. I don't think there's a need for anyone to panic really for the club

Betts will stay, I think Mawson's injury will mean he will probably also stay. As Sess hasn't impressed, it's possible he holds on for a season but won't be surprised if he goes. Mitro, Cairney and Serri all go I believe.

I was speaking to a mate about Fosu-Mensah the other day. 

I figured his loans to PL clubs would do him a world of good, as there was real hope that he'd come back to United and become a regular starter, but each of his loans have seen him quickly fall out of favour.

What do you think about Zambo Anguissa? They paid what, 25-30 million right? Can't see how he stays either.

I had an absolute blast playing with Fulham in FIFA this year. If this team would've gelled and grabbed an identity, no reason why they're not playing close to the level of Wolves

On 01/03/2019 at 12:15, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

What do you think about Zambo Anguissa? They paid what, 25-30 million right? Can't see how he stays either.

I had an absolute blast playing with Fulham in FIFA this year. If this team would've gelled and grabbed an identity, no reason why they're not playing close to the level of Wolves

Yeah, 30. However, he might be someone that stays mainly because he hasn't really done anything to warrant someone coming in and buying him. He has potential, but due to injuries and suspensions, hasn't shown enough.

Arsenal, your boys just got Kaned

Your boys also got screwed over by bad officiating like as loads of Spurs players were offside on the freekick