2019 NFL Off-Season Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Jon Gruden apparently wants to eliminate instant replay.

That's pretty much the last straw as far as I'm concerned with him. He can't be fired from the league and back in the booth soon enough.

The Giants have decided to not franchise tag Landon Collins.  Awful.  Just awful.

Truth be told, I think Collins is a bit overrated.  He was amazing in 2016 but took a step back in 17/18.  Still, he's probably a top-3 strong safety in the league and while I'd argue that's still less valuable than the 12th best CB in today's game, he'd still be an asset and he was a team leader.  But moreover, if they weren't going to franchise tag him, then why did they not trade him when they were 1-7 and getting third round offers for him?  Terrible.

2 hours ago, Eric Buschenhagen said:

The Giants have decided to not franchise tag Landon Collins.  Awful.  Just awful.

Truth be told, I think Collins is a bit overrated.  He was amazing in 2016 but took a step back in 17/18.  Still, he's probably a top-3 strong safety in the league and while I'd argue that's still less valuable than the 12th best CB in today's game, he'd still be an asset and he was a team leader.  But moreover, if they weren't going to franchise tag him, then why did they not trade him when they were 1-7 and getting third round offers for him?  Terrible.

Snacks is already trying to recruit him for Detroit.