Premier League 2019/20

Lineker

40 minutes ago, Colly said:

I don't know whether they'll show it on MOTD but look out for the most hilarious spray line you'll ever see prior to Everton's first today. Our players rightly refused to retreat back along the wobbly bit and it was eventually redrawn.

That one was funny. The rest of Lee Masons performance less so.

I saw that Shelvey spat on himself as well 

Fred, Matic, Andreas is a midfield you play against Woking in the League Cup. And still struggle to break them down. 

I just don't see any balls getting near the front 3 to create enough chances. Burnley will sit and frustrate, probably scoring themselves off a mistake. Very, very pessimistic about this. Pogba needed to be in the side tonight. 

Credit where it's due, they've done well tonight. Needed the mistake from them to take the lead but we controlled it.

Our set pieces are still absolutely dreadful though. Whether we take a corner short or long, it's shite. And then the FKs from deep that we just whip over everyone need to stop.

1 hour ago, Lineklaus said:

West Ham have sacked Pellegrini.

Moyes going to step in again apparently. I love Tony Cottee's over-the-top proper Brexit take on things.

"They've tried a so-called top foreign manager, personally I think they need to go back to someone with a bit of passion, who understands the Premier League but more importantly the football club!"

Yes, someone who understands the Premier League more than Premier League winner Manuel Pellegrini. I look forward to a little man/big man 4-4-fucking 2 formation with extra pashun.

The logical progression of the recent spate of maudlin nostalgia manager appointments is for them to appoint Bobby Moore's ghost.

21 hours ago, Mad Jack Frost said:

Unlike Odegaard, this one is legit

Smacks of nepotism. I've seen the job specs for this job and there's no way he's fluent in Mandarin. :shifty:

Turns out you've been had by 'Dia de Los Innocentes', the Mexican April Fools day.

Jorginho probably would've been sent off too, if not for Lacazette grabbing all the headlines for immediately flamboyantly gesticulating for him to get sent off. On a yellow, clear cynical pullback... Didn't get sent off though. Then he scores the equalizer 😂