Premier League 2019/20

Lineker

• Admin
3 minutes ago, Kaney Klaus said:

It's more gutting because I think that 1st half was the best we've played all season. Just don't know what can be done to change things round.

Write the season off, hope you finish below the Europa League spots as well as 17th or above, then gut the squad in the summer. 

1-0 following a Lallana shoulder assist to Mane followed by Lallana getting booked less than a minute later 

Sloppy defending and Wolves level with Neto right before half time. (VAR overturned it....someone's finger nail was offside) 

17 hours ago, Baddar said:

Guendouzi wasn't really going anywhere in the centre circle. If Jorginho had prevented a counter attack, it's a yellow all day, but I don't think it's something Arsenal fans should point at for costing them the game.

I can't agree, a cynical shirt pull from behind is a yellow, and 1-0 up against ten men is very different to what actually happened. Yes Arsenal should have done better, but that would have changed the game. Not that I'm not still bitter about McTominay getting away with the exact same thing.

6 hours ago, Tigerstyle said:

It feels like a sincere lack of vision from West Ham, but I guess they feel they just had a flashy big name manager who didn't do anything for them, so went for old hat.

I think it might be a similar appointment to last time - appointing Moyes to keep them up before moving onto another manager in the summer.

Admittedly, this is getting far too silly. I think "clear and obvious" should apply to offsides too, or ditch VAR for offsides altogether, because it's offsides people seem to have the biggest issue with. 

The accidental handball leading to a goal being ruled out is also stupid.

ENMoaZrX0AgnJGR.jpeg