David Beckham's MLS 2020

Szumi

In my defense, I wasn't even paying attention to the schedule because I'm more focused on finishing Far Cry Primal before Cyberpunk comes out, also Himmarshee FC.

We all should always want good things for Fafa though. The Gazelle is a wonderful, wonderful man. He was a very solid player for us in Philly, he just didn't really fit the system anymore when we shifted to the 442 Diamond. 

Fafa is awesome, the one thing we can all Predator Handshake on.

10 minutes ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

We only said awesome, not amazing, perfect, and sexy

You're thinking of Darnell King, not Bizarro World George Best.

Meanwhile, South Florida's top team, The People's Himmarshee FC, is looking to add another community shield to the trophy case.

I've been looking for a frame for a Mark Anderson kit.

Odd that they put toilet paper in it, but.

Honestly, when I saw we were running the exact same starting XI that went two goals down to Minnesota I started getting a sinking feeling. This year was house money and this whole season has just been weird but bookending it with embarrassing losses in playoff competition is pretty gross.

• Sad 1

Yeah, Garber should be getting nothing but boos and "fuck you" from those Crew fans. He was more than happy to obliterate that franchise, and take the backdoor money from the Austin ownership.

Crew were well deserved winners, even without Santos and Nagbe. Zelarayan dominated the show, and the Crew just were relentless in going after Alex Roldan. I have no idea why Schmetzer kept with the same XI from Minnesota. Leerdom and Svensson definitely should've been in from the start over A. Roldan and especially Jones, who has been poor all Playoffs.

Tonight was also a great reminder to my Union and many other clubs: if you want to win MLS, pay the money to get a DP 10.